[PLUG] Home server to Amazon S3

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Jul 30 17:51:40 UTC 2009

I use EC2 and S3 at my company. It is pretty much like you describe. The
cheapest EC2 instance is $72/mo plus bandwidth usage.

S3 is great for cheap storage, as long as that's ALL you need - storage. If
you need URL rewriting or any other interesting features, S3 is not is.

For personal use, I have the cheapest Slicehost option for $20/mo and it
works just fine.

-wes