[PLUG] technical circuit diagnosis

wes plug at the-wes.com
Wed Jun 3 22:50:08 UTC 2009

You are correct, those are very interesting points. If your understanding of
the connector is correct, you should be able to recondition the cells
individually. Or, if you can use a tester to find the bad one, just
recondition that one.

If it's less than a year old, I would suspect a manufacturing defect in the
battery. Wouldn't be the first time...

-wes