[PLUG] technical circuit diagnosis

Eitan Tsur eitan.tsur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:51:05 UTC 2009

OK, so there's DEFINITELY something wrong with the laptop side of the
equation.  Tried the old battery, which the laptop still ran on originally,
(and it was stored charged), and upon installation, turn it on, plugged into
mains power.  Unplug mains power, laptop shuts off immediately.  Thing is,
it's a Sager 2200T.  Can one still get parts (IE: a motherboard) for these?