[PLUG] need some advice

Aaron Jorbin aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:20:12 UTC 2009

I have an HP mini 1000 that came with xp, but switched to Ubuntu
Netbook Remix as soon as I got home.  Of all the 'netbooks' I've seen,
it has the nicest keyboard.  The only negative is that it took a bit
of fiddling to the get the speaker to working and the touchpad has a
slightly odd configuration (buttons are on the sides vs on the
bottom).

aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Twitter: @aaronjorbin
971-231-3499