[PLUG] classroom space

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sat Jun 13 23:58:38 UTC 2009

A parochial or private school is an excellent idea.
Many years ago the Catholic Archdiocese
gave PLUG space for our monthly clinics at
        Archdiocesan Pastoral Center
        2838 E. Burnside Street
       Portland, OR 97214
       503-234-5334  Fax 503-234-2545
That was before we went to Riverdale which was before going to FreeGeek.

We also had a number of Catholic priests who were interested in Linux
at one point.
In particular, a priest from St. Rose Parish (2727 NE 54th Ave.,
Portland, OR 97213;
503-281-5318) was interested in using Linux in their grade school.

David Mandel