[PLUG] Virtualization Advice

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sun Jun 14 01:43:44 UTC 2009

I do the same thing.
I had a paid version of VMWare workstation at one time, but changed to
using vmware server without charge.
I run it on several machines and have generally been very happy with it.
The only exception to this statement is that I have it on one dual
core / dual processor machine and due
to a bug a virtual machine will run away uncontrollably once in a
while.  This does not happen on
any of my other machines and might not happen on this machine if I
updated the software as I should.

David Mandel