[PLUG] OT UPS questions

wes plug at the-wes.com
Mon Jun 15 06:32:27 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a UPS that is compatible with Yuasa NP4-12 batteries?
Preferably, one with dead batteries. If so, would you like to either sell me
your UPS or buy my brand-new batteries?

Does anyone know of a way to find out what brands and models of UPS are
compatible with the above mentioned battery?

Or as a last resort, does anyone want to try to fix my UPS? I do not expect
for free, of course.

The story is, I got a UPS that I thought had dead batteries. I got new
batteries, and it still doesn't work. There's a short in it somewhere (I
found out the hard way).

thanks,
-wes