[PLUG] Suggested list - plug-forsale

chris (fool) mccraw gently at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:02:23 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 09:59, Alan Olsen<alan.olsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we need a plug-forsale list. It will move the forsale postings off
> to its own area and might get some people to clean out their hardware
> backlogs.

seconded!  i have a pile of stuff i've been meaning to foist off on
someone with more clue than freegeek (who said they might end up
recycling working, non-useless decent-spec SGI hardware when i queried
them), and i haven't quite resigned myself to craigslisting it yet
(and it's not worth ebaying due to weight vs shipping costs).