[PLUG] Clinic Sunday!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 23:29:18 UTC 2009

Yes, it is the third Sunday again! Time for the famous Linux Clinic!

Where:	Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th, Portland
When:	1-5 pm, Sunday, June 21
What:	Install, Linux, fix Linux, change old problems for new ones
Who:	Anyone who needs help with Linux and anyone who can give
help

Bring:	Your ailing computer, the computer you want to install
Linux on, or just yourself to look over shoulders and watch. We have
monitors, keyboards and mousies, so just bring the box. We have
wireless and wired internet connections as well.

And there will be cookies, jalapeño potato chips, and other geek food.