[PLUG] Can't install Linux on Alpha...

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 07:00:08 UTC 2009

OK re-reading it he mentioned vmlinux.gz, sounds like it is compressed....
so as far as that part I'm not sure, as I said I haven't run an Alpha Linux
before.
Usually by convention, the uncompressed kernel is named just vmlinux, and
the compressed kernel is vmlinuz (or vmlinuz-[version] )

Matt M.
LinuxKnight