[PLUG] poorman's RSA

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:50:26 UTC 2009

I had to go in and look. I rarely have to use it fortunately :).

It is a Megarac G3. IIRC it does require a 64 bit PCI slot so it may
not work in a standard desktop configuration but I'm sure there has to
be a consumer model with a similar feature set and lower price point.

On 6/21/09, m0gely <m0gely at gmail.com> wrote:
> Carlos Konstanski wrote:
>
>> Doesn't matter much.  It's for a server machine.  I'm looking for a
>> desktop solution.  It's nice to know that there is something out there
>> which is close to what I need.  Gives me hope.
>
> Because he said "server" you assume it won't work in your machine? That
> doesn't have anything to do with it. Start by googling for "ILO cards".
> There are many, at many price points.
>
> --
> m0gely

Sent from my mobile device