[PLUG] Advanced Topics for July - WYDIWYS?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Jun 22 03:34:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 09:59:14AM -0700, Alan Olsen wrote:
> I am trying to get speakers for July. Depends on if the events in my
> personal life don't go totally south.

For July, I can do a short talk on my slide presentation preparation
program WYDIWYS ( What You Draw Is What You See )
     http://server-sky.com/wydiwys/

While I would like to extend the discussion to making WYDIWYS
syntactically cleaner and more usable, it is actually pretty
simple code and I don't think I could fill the whole hour.

If somebody else uses the S5 html slide program S5
    http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
or Eric Wilhelm wants to talk about his slide presentation
program Text::Slidez
   http://svn.scratchcomputing.com/Text-Slidez/

perhaps we can combine enough information to discuss how
next generation slide show preparation programs ought to work.

If that gives Alan more time to re-order his life ( I would
suggest alphabetical order) then he can resume responsibilities
with the August meeting.

Keith