[PLUG] LVM resize issue

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Wed Jun 24 13:49:58 UTC 2009

My exposure to LVM was brief and long ago but I might be able to give you
some clues if no experts chime in.

I didn't see where you added the space to the volume.  First, you need to
return the space of the deleted partition to LVM.  The syntax for all that
escapes me.  Not all file systems are extendable, your fstab (usually
/etc/fstab will give some clues as to what you are running).

HTH -- Pat