[PLUG] recruiting help/collaboration on a captive portal/node configurator

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Jun 24 19:23:43 UTC 2009

I have been working on an OpenWrt-based firmware image to go into
Personal Telco Project's new node captive portal/gateway router
devices.  I have a prototype that is functional.  I'd like to solicit
assistance and collaboration on some remaining problems, as well as on
some configurator infrastructure to automatically generate
node-specific files based on a limited set of inputs (like local
network, node name, node address, node host's logo, etc).

If you have or want to have some experience with OpenWrt firmware
construction, or want to help the Personal Telco Project do what it
does for the community, please contact me and we can arrange a
collaboration kickoff.

Thanks for your help!

--
Russell Senior, Secretary