[PLUG] Laptops for sale!

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:17:31 UTC 2009

So....

I foudna good deal on a Lenovo X61 Tablet on Ebay the other day as a
potential replacement for my wife's machine. Unfortunately, I pulled
the trigger before I remembered that they do not have an internal
optical drive, which makes it a non-starter for her. I got it new in
box, warrantied, the whole thing. It's basically been unboxed, and had
the tablet pen features played with a bit.  1.6 Ghz ULV core2 duo, 2GB
RAM, 120GB HDD. Lenovo sells them direct for about $1200, I'd like to
get $800 out of it so I can break even on it. I'd entertain other
offers though.

I also have an HP 2133 mini-note. It's the high-end Vista Business
model that goes for about $700 new these days, though I have Ubuntu
installed on it. 1.6 G via, 2GB RAM, don't remember the HDD (80GB , I
think? I switched out the one that came with it...) extra 6-cell
battery, and a carrying case. Nice netbook setup. Really sharp screen,
awesome aluminum case, and surprisingly good speakers. I'd like to get
$350 out of this guy, but again, will entertain other offers.

If you are interested, please remember to respond off-list.

-QH-