[PLUG] Speaker needed for March 5, 2009 PLUG meeting

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky zznmeb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:13:11 UTC 2009

OK ... I'll get it set up. I've got a little written up on getting
started with them, so I'll post that and people can come prepared.

BTW, blktrace is installed by default in openSUSE 11.1; the boot
process includes something called "preload" that uses "blktrace" to
attempt to shorten boot time. I haven't dug into that use case yet.