[PLUG] Afters at the Lab, or at Roots?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Mar 4 07:01:11 UTC 2009

After the Thursday March 5 PLUG general meeting, should we head
back to the front room at Roots ( at 1520 SE 7th ) like we did
for afters in February?  I don't think we would be getting the
big room at Roots if we go there, though perhaps someone can ask.

Or should we go to the Lucky Lab (at 915 SE Hawthorne)?
That is less crowded and noisy than the Roots front room.

Ideas?

Keith