[PLUG] Afters at the Lab, or at Roots?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 4 07:44:00 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> After the Thursday March 5 PLUG general meeting, should we head
Keith> back to the front room at Roots ( at 1520 SE 7th ) like we did
Keith> for afters in February?  I don't think we would be getting the
Keith> big room at Roots if we go there, though perhaps someone can
Keith> ask.

Keith> Or should we go to the Lucky Lab (at 915 SE Hawthorne)?  That
Keith> is less crowded and noisy than the Roots front room.

Keith> Ideas?

FWIW, I vote for the Lab.

seniorr at aracnet.com