[PLUG] Afters at the Lab, or at Roots?

Denis Heidtmann denish at dslnorthwest.net
Wed Mar 4 16:33:28 UTC 2009

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> After the Thursday March 5 PLUG general meeting, should we head
> back to the front room at Roots ( at 1520 SE 7th ) like we did
> for afters in February?  I don't think we would be getting the
> big room at Roots if we go there, though perhaps someone can ask.
>
> Or should we go to the Lucky Lab (at 915 SE Hawthorne)?
> That is less crowded and noisy than the Roots front room.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Keith

Why do you suspect that the big room at Roots will not be made available?  if
your suspicions are correct, then I vote for the Lab.

For more confusion,

I was at a Dorkbot meeting at the Lucky Lab. on Quimby and NW 19th Monday two
weeks ago.  They have a large separate room, and the place was not at all
crowded.  They even have bike racks inside the place.  Perhaps Monday is a slow
day, but if what I observed then is typical...

Opinions, experiences?

-Denis