[PLUG] AT at Roots followup and schedule glitch

Alan Olsen alan.olsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:53:58 UTC 2009

Is another night available? Tuesday or Thursday?

On Mar 4, 2009 11:58 AM, "Tony Rick" <tonyr42 at gmail.com> wrote:

Roots is going to have their anniversary party in the meeting room on 3/18,
so the AT meeting can't be there then.  Reschedule or relocate?  Bowling
Alley, anyone?

I asked Sarah (Roots Event Coordinator) to give me some feedback
on the first AT meeting.  She replied that the impression we left was
good.  Here's her email:

> Hi Tony – I heard it was great and very low key – thank you. The
bartenders
> really liked everyone and said it would be a no problem event.   I was
just
> told that this month’s Wednesday 3/18 Roots will be using the space for
our
> Anniversary Party.  I am sorry that this came up on short notice I really
> did not foresee this one.  Normally the party is held over at the main
part
> of the bar but they want to do something different this year.  If you
would
> like to use the space the following weeks Wednesday – let me know
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sarah

- tony