[PLUG] Rumors that Windows 7 will kill Linux...

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky zznmeb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:02:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Word Wizard <Word.Wizard at comcast.net> wrote:
> Will Karmic Koala & A Bad Economy Conspire to Make Ubuntu The New
> Leader?

I seriously doubt it, unless someone with a *lot* more resources than
Canonical throws some hard cash at this. I'd be more inclined to
believe that the new leader will be some combination of a Google
Android netbook with VOIP and VMware ESX servers. And if the rumors
are true, VMware will be a division of Cisco. :)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edborasky