[PLUG] Slightly OT...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Mar 19 09:38:57 UTC 2009

The program is called Digital Clock 1.0.0 and it
is for Windows 3.1/9x/2000/and XP.  It is supposedly
freeware.  Here's the rub, the about pops up this
license that says for use on one computer at a time
and not over a network.  Is this little tidbit BS
or do I need another program that does the same
thing for old versions of Windows?

I synchronize to my Linux based ntp server.

On the subject of time, can I snag checkit 98's
98SE fix for MS-DOS?  How about freedos, does it
need a clock fix?  Actually, my MS-DOS is kinda
screwed up because I accidentally installed
freedos alongside it and when I went to clean
that up, there were some files I couldn't delete.