[PLUG] Server sky mailing list

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Mar 20 04:07:32 UTC 2009

I've got another mailman instance running for server-sky.  I think.
If interested, sign up at:
and bang on it, see if it works.  If it works, stop banging and
start contributing!

BTW, there was a meeting of about 200 entrepreneurs at "nedspace".
I announced it in front of all those people, and the ones watching
the video stream elsewhere.   I guess I did a good job - I got
applause, and a couple of new helpers.

Keith