[PLUG] SIP VOIP

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Tue Mar 24 13:29:01 UTC 2009

We recently gave up our land line for cell phones, though I tried the
T-mobile VOIP, but the I would have had to replace my firewall with
their hardware which had a less capable firewall.  I have done a little
looking and I have seen a few SIP ATA's which would require some sort of
service.  Has any body set up a residential VOIP set up for cheap?

--
"In years past, I knew of someone who used emacs as
his login shell, the only thing he found wanting in