[PLUG] Logs and Reporting ... Again

Heath Morrison heath at doublemarked.com
Thu Mar 26 10:23:18 UTC 2009

It's an odd thing, this script. I don't have the 1pflogsumm cron
script, but I do have pflogsumm on one of my machines, and it doesn't
have any of this "# ---Begin" or "# ---End" stuff in it. It seems kind
of odd to rely on sed cutting to work around Date::Calc problems, too.

The interesting thing with your error here is that the code that's
producing the error should only be hit if Date::Calc isn't setup
properly. Are you certain that perl module it works? If you type the
following, it should produce no output:

  # perl -e "use Date::Calc"

If that works, but the shell script continues to not work, my
suspicions are that there was a small mistake made when you went
line-by line to test the script.

How about you email me both the 1pflogsumm cron script and the
pflogsumm perl script that's on your system?

-Heath