[PLUG] Procmail Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 26 13:14:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> It would take a few seconds to do the test.
> Do it.

Michael,

   From ~/.pinerc:

# Path of (local or remote) INBOX, e.g. ={mail.somewhere.edu}inbox
# Normal Unix default is the local INBOX (usually /usr/spool/mail/$USER).
inbox-path=/var/spool/mail/rshepard

   So, I run 'grep linkedin.com /var/spool/mail/rshepard' and I see the one
message from March 5th that I also see in pine. None of the others that
/var/log/maillog* tells me were received and processed by postfix and
procmail.

   I agree it makes no sense. That makes it more frustrating. Why suddenly
now? Why only three domains, and one from which mail had no problems making
it into /var/spool/mail/rshepard?

Thanks,