[PLUG] Open source accounting

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Mar 27 13:47:38 UTC 2009

If anyone has some ideas about this, I will forward them to Bryan.

Keith

----- Forwarded message from "Bryan Bell (Contractor)" <bbell at thresholdgroup.com> -----

Keith I was wondering if you had a chance to ask around and see if there are any GNU cash experts in your social circle.

I may even need a programming project done to make GNU cash multi-user. The rumor is that it used to support a SQL back end but that effort was dropped. I may have someone interested in pursuing that avenue and making the result part of the open source.

I am local to the NW, but the client is in NY.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Bryan

----- End forwarded message -----