[PLUG] Linuxfest NW Bellingham April 25, Rideshare and roomshare

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Mar 27 15:16:37 UTC 2009

Linuxfest Northwest is April 25 and 26 (Sat/Sun) in Bellingham WA,
gateway to Blaine.  I will be giving a talk on server sky.

Anybody looking for a room or a ride up?

I booked a two-bed room at the Rodeway Inn for Friday (24) and
Sat (25), and would welcome a roommate.  The Rodeway is $129.07
(with tax) for the two nights and has free wifi.   No free
continental breakfast like the official Hampton Inn, just muffins
and coffee, but it doesn't cost $196.51 for the two nights, either.
There is a greek restaurant across the parking lot that serves
a real breakfast, and there is a a coffee stand at the Fest.

I plan to drive up Friday, and I have room for two passengers.
However, my current plan is to spend Sunday night and Monday in
Seattle for business meetings, so riders will either get back
another way, or keep busy for the day in Seattle.  I can drop
folks off at the train station in Bellingham or Seattle if
desired, though the last train leaving Seattle on Sunday is
530pm, and the shuttle bus from Bellingham to that train leaves
early afternoon (before the 'fest ends) so an overnight stay
may be needed anyway.

Keith