[PLUG] Motorola WiMAX desktop modem

Word Wizard Word.Wizard at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 00:55:07 UTC 2009

Thank you very much!

I don't know what I'd do  without this PLUG list. I was more than
competent with Windows and a simple Surfboard cable modem. I chose to
switch to Linux (Intrepid, soon to be Jaunty) and explore other
broadband options (may risk a 2 year contract with WiMAXX with this
blazing fast connection; 30% faster than Comcast according to Internet
speed test sites).

All this is new to me and the PLUG list is a great educational source.
In a few weeks I should have gained enough Linux knowledge to volunteer
some time at one of the Free Geek clinics. Help out some other Linux
newbies and give back to the Portland Linux community. And learn even
more from some of the more experienced Linux hands.

Linux FOREVER!

Thanx again!

W.W.