[PLUG] AMD motherboard w/HDMI

Matt Rae mattrae at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:15:00 UTC 2009

I have a Shuttle SN78SH7 which is a barebones computer rather than a
motherboard. http://global.shuttle.com/product_detail.jsp?PI=939 The
Shuttle uses the Nvidia 8200 chipset and includes HDMI out. I'm
currently using the HDMI audio/video with Boxee on Ubuntu. Looks like
if you just want a motherboard, the ASUS M3N78-VM would be similar.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131318

Matt