[PLUG] Domain registration

Nye Walker ncwalker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:03:47 UTC 2009

Most registrars seem to have some sort of private whois registration.  I
think it solely depends on how many (useless to me) services you want from
the registrar.  I mostly use godaddy.com for my registrar and private
domains, but I'm thinking of switching to namecheap.com for cost savings.
So long as it will protect my name/number/address, and points to the right
nameservers, that's about all I need it to do.

-Nye