[PLUG] WRT suggestions

Benjamin Foote plug at bnf.net
Fri May 1 20:59:55 UTC 2009

I haven't played with OpenWRT so I can't give you the side by side
comparison.

I can tell you I've been super happy with dd-wrt.  Fairly active community
and good documentation on the site.

The web interface control panel is pretty robust.  I was able to setup a
captive portal for the gallery lickity split.

Cheers,

ben

Benjamin Foote
http://pdxstump.com - a search engine and news aggregator for Portland