[PLUG] recommended ipod-interacting software for linux?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue May 5 05:09:11 UTC 2009

I fell heir to a 30GB video ipod a few months ago, and have just
started playing with it.  I did a reset from Windows XP and itunes,
but I usually don't have XP around and obviously prefer Linux.

iTunes is being a bitch about not letting me just copy stuff to the
ipod, also.  It wants me to keep a copy on the PC side (and i'm more
space constrained on XP than I am on the ipod).

What linux software do people like and why?

seniorr at aracnet.com