[PLUG] recommended ipod-interacting software for linux?

Donkyhotay donkyhotay at verizon.net
Tue May 5 15:00:00 UTC 2009

When my wife inherited an iPod I just installed rockbox onto the iPod
itself so that it could play .ogg files and also play music copied
directly onto it's hard drive without needing 'special' software to do so.

Robert Eiffert wrote:
> I've been using Rhythmbox.  It is easy to add podcasts and it updates
> subscriptions. Scanned music collection and tracks changes. Picked up the
> Ipod with no prompting.
>
> Robert
>

> What linux software do people like and why?

Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
beliving in windmills