[PLUG] NetApp filers and disk shelves, free for the taking

Chris Daniel cjdaniel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:43:05 UTC 2009

If you are interested in any of this, please reply to me off-list.

If anyone wants some NetApp hardware, my workplace is getting rid of
some. We have:

- Two F720 filer head units
- One F760 filer head unit
- Six disk shelves ... an assortment of 36G and 18G disks in them

The disk shelves are connected via Fibre Channel. We have all the cables.

All of this has been powered on, so at least the units work. Also, the
disks power on with no "fault" lights on, except one 36G disk, which
is marked. Not sure about firmware. You'll need to pick these up if
you want them. We're in Beaverton, near the Streets of Tanasbourne
mall-ish place.