[PLUG] Market for new computer

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 7 13:22:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Denis Heidtmann wrote:

> I seem to recall that there were mentioned here a few Linux-friendly
> businesses selling computers.  A pointer in the right direction would be
> appreciated.

Denis,

   I've had excellent service from ENU, Inc. on NE 122nd Ave. when I've gone
there for components to build a new system. When I tell them I'll be running
linux they recommend brands and models that have worked for me each time.

   I'm not at all a Pacific Solutions fan after three bad experiences there,
but others like them so that's an option for you, too.