[PLUG] A personal milestone

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Mon May 11 17:26:50 UTC 2009

My one published book was done using OpenOffice, also, then sent off to
my publisher who used $$ tools to finish the book.  I did my Master's
thesis using LaTeX.

I'm still trying to decide if the versatility and math typesetting
capability of LaTeX is better than the WYSIWYG capability of OOo...

Did you consider using LaTeX, and if so why did you choose OOo instead?