[PLUG] Advanced Topics

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed May 13 18:23:42 UTC 2009

Sunday May 17 is Linux Clinic, 1pm at Free Geek.  Bring your
machines - we will install or upgrade Linux, or help solve
Linux problems.   We have keyboards, mice, and displays - just
bring your CPU or laptop.  There is wired and wireless networking.

Volunteers needed!

I have a commitment in Tacoma that day, so I will not be available.
We could use your help. If you have a smidgen of Linux skills, or
are skill-free but eager to help others, then please attend and
help John Jordan and the other attendees.  Most problems are easier
and more fun to solve with two people working on them, and this is
the fastest way to increase your skills.

Keith