[PLUG] I need someone to take over Advanced Topics

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon May 18 23:16:31 UTC 2009

I have been organizing Advanced Topics for over eight years now.

I have a whole bunch of things that are eating my time and my brain.

I just realized that the meeting is this Wednesday and I had not gotten
a speaker.

My commute is 2 hours each way to and from work.  Other parts of my life
are consuming everything else.

I need to get someone to take this over until I can get the rest
straightened out.

Sorry for the short notice, but my focus has been elsewhere and it is
not getting better anytime soon.  (At least until August/September.)