[PLUG] Runt monitors

Mike Connors mconnors1 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:40:31 UTC 2009

>  "Don't attribute to corporate fleecing conspiracy what
> can easily be explained by purchasing priorities that differ from your own.

To further this line of thought. In order for businesses to be
successful they must give consumers what they want. In any market there
are exponentially more ignorant buyers than there are educated ones. So,
we get stuck with  "choosing" from what the masses have dictated by
their ignorance and unwillignes to pay a higher price for a higher
quality product. However, this doesn't let marketing types of the hook.
As they'll do everything in their power so that consumers can't easily
compare data between products.

-mc