[PLUG] Mail log reporting: cron issue? -- SOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat May 30 14:24:18 UTC 2009

   To close out this thread, Joe Pruett's insightful interpretation of the
procmail strace output identified the culprit: SpamAssassin is marking the
mail log summary reports (and other innocuous messages from mail lists and
individuals) as spam. They had been tossed away. Now I'm saving them for
review.

   However, since SA had not done this before, I now need to turn to learning
why SA is producing so many false positives and correct that behavior.

   A public 'thank you' to Joe for his knowledge, persistence, and patience.