[PLUG] PLUG AT talk this Thursday?

Alan Olsen alan.olsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:20:25 UTC 2009

I would have gotten something moving on this but I have been arguing with
the flu for the last week. The AT meeting will best be served in November.

On Oct 22, 2009 1:10 PM, "Michael Dexter" <dexter at ambidexter.com> wrote:

>> Would anyone want THIS topic THIS Thursday? > > I would. Is this still
happening?
No meeting tonight but I will line up something more solid for November.
 With POSSE running later, I think we should avoid it by a day unless
that further complicates it for people.

I am told that the meeting used to come after POSSE. Any thoughts on the
advantages or disadvantages of this arrangement?

Thanks,

Michael