[PLUG] Dell Zino

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:48:17 UTC 2009

> You may have to call them to get it.
>
> -wes

Out of curiosity I did the online chat with them. I was told that they
aren't shipping it with Ubuntu on it yet, but that they had all the
drivers available. I was told that there wasn't a set price for a
discount for not purchasing Windows, but that it should be around $30.

So it sounds like maybe they'll ship it with Linux at some point.
(Possibly a large maybe, depending on the interest level.) That seems
like an awfully good deal, especially with the Linux discount. When
I'm next needing to get a new desktop system I'm going to look real
hard at getting one of those!

Thanks for the heads up!
Erik