[PLUG] Why are PSU network services...

m0gely m0gely at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:42:39 UTC 2009

Michael Robinson wrote:
> lots more stuff

Just stop already. This is sad. Every single person here understands
this but you. You're welcome to post stuff that's related to Linux and
Unix here. Not gripe about why /you/ don't understand why some
university network isn't going to be available for day. You're being a
troll. It's off topic. YOU are off topic. YOU started this thread.

Let me help you. Say you want to post here, and you're not sure if you
should. If the post:

1) starts with: "I wonder", "What if/are", "I think", "Why is/are" or
anything close to that, don't post it here.
2) mentions ReactOS, don't post it here.
3) complains that no one is emulating Windows to your satisfaction,
don't post it here.
4) really has nothing more to do with *nix than any other item in the
sphere of I.T., don't post it here. It's not the place.

No one cares about this stuff. Really. And threads like this have the
likely hood of finding their way back to you. You're going to find
yourself sitting in a chair in front of a PSU official asking you to
back up your claims about PSU staff. And when you can't you may not have
the choice any more to attend there. This is the kind of stuff that's
really going to get you in trouble.

--
m0gely