[PLUG] Linus Torvalds & Richard Stallman for Nobel Peace Prize

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Nov 19 23:04:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 14:42 -0800, glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> I've (hopefully) planted the seed in a friend of mine who happens to be
> a professor of political science.  And I'll try to do the same with a
> few other friends.  I strongly believe that both of them should be
> nominated.
>
> Thanks for suggesting this, Keith.

Keith, you owe an apology to those who know that peace comes from
God and that atheists cannot promote it because they lack the life
ethic that theists have.

You also owe everyone an apology for bringing a deeply religious issue,
the nature and source of peace, onto this Linux list.

You are obviously an atheist Keith trying to hijack peace to make your
atheism look justifiable.  It isn't.  The least you could do is restrict
your atheists can promote peace message to the plug-talk list.