[PLUG] Do I want a quad-core Core-2 system?

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:16:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Eric House wrote:
>
> > Ok, so let's say I wanted to build my own system (for the first time in
> my
> > life).  Where to go in Portland?

I second the ENU suggestion.  On the other hand, Keith went through an
exercise to build a small, low power, quiet machine recently, although it
may have been targeted at something less than general purpose.  He had
several posts about it, probably available in the archives (???) or
digests.  Better yet, Keith, can you chime in here?

- tony