[PLUG] Conflict between PLUG Meeting and Civil War Football Game?

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sat Nov 28 06:02:17 UTC 2009

I just noticed that the OSU/Oregon football game is scheduled for 6:00
PM on Thursday Dec 3, 2009.
And the PLUG meeting is scheduled for 7:00 PM on Thursday Dec 3, 2009.
We are planning to have Lev Tsypin give a presentation on Drupal.

Is this a conflict that requires a schedule change?

Normally, we don't skip or reschedule a meeting for anything short of
a national holiday; but a
Civil War game to determine who is going to the Rose Bowl is almost a
national holiday.

Please advise me.
Should we reschedule this meeting or have it as normally scheduled?
I'm especially interested in the opinions of people who normally
attend the meetings.

Thanks,

  David Mandel
  Chief Activist