[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: No PLUG Meeting for December

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Mon Nov 30 17:55:41 UTC 2009

                      NO GENERAL MEETING THIS MONTH

                         NO PRESENTATION THIS MONTH

                                    but
                                  there is

                        The Civil War Football Game

                                     at

                       A location of your convenience

    PLUG makes a real effort to meet consistantly at the same
    time and location every month.  The only exceptions are for
    national holidays and emergencies like weather related events.

    While not a national holiday, the OSU/Oregon football game
    which is scheduled for 6:00 PM on Thursday Dec 3, 2009 is
    pretty much an Oregon State Holiday; especially this year
    when the winning team will go to the Rose Bowl.

    PLUG will have the clinic and advanced topics meetings this
    month as normal; and we will have Lev Tsypin on about Drupal
    at our January PLUG meeting - January 7, 2010.

    Go Beavs!

    David Mandel
    Chief Activist
    Portland Linux/Unix Group