[PLUG] Ubuntu 9.04 in MS Virtual PC 2007 is it possible?

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:14:23 UTC 2009

Fix you install the vbox guest additions? That should enable full screen
support

On Oct 4, 2009 3:04 PM, "Kirk Goins" <kgoins at aracnet.com> wrote:

Thanks Matt,

I DL'd VMware's Workstation and it works, but I'm not sure I'm ready to
fork out $190 for some Linux investigation. VirtualBox might be OK but I
can't seem to get the dang thing to do anything other than 640x480 or
800x600. Guess I'll keep digging.  My video is built it ATI 3200 on my
ASUS motherboard.

Matt McKenzie wrote: > Why not try it with VirtualBox[1] or VMWare[2]. > > I
myself run several d...