[PLUG] Which Newsgroup Server Provider

Michael M. Moore michael at writemoore.net
Mon Oct 5 18:08:16 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Kirk Goins <kgoins at aracnet.com> wrote:
> I'm on Verizon FIOS and as of Sept 30 they no longer support any
> newsgroups. What are people using these days? Any really bad ones? Any
> really Good ones?

I had no complaints about Easynews, plus I liked the web interface option.

Every usenet provider I've ever heard of goes through some hiccup
periods from time to time, so they will all have naysayers.  Even
Easynews, which was very reliable for the year-and-a-half I was
subscribed, had a rocky few weeks this past winter.  I guess the trick
is to look at those who seem mostly reliable.

Michael M.

--
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add